Sunday, August 10, 2008

Truly amazing!

Oh. My. Goodness.  If you went to bed early... if you turned off your tv too soon... if you were doing anything other than watching the United States Men's relay team compete tonight, let me just tell you that you you missed THE race of the entire Olympic games.  As mom would say, it was Pha-nomenal!  Phelps, Jones, Weber-Gale, and Lezak smashed the world record, smoked the French, and walked away with the gold medal-- it was truly unbelievable, possibly the best relay race of all times!!  And yes, if you're keeping track, that's 2 for 2 for Phelps!   

1 comment:

gretchen said...

I guess you stayed up too, huh. I don't normally post on Sundays - but after that I had to too.

Jeremy and I almost woke up the kids with the screaming at our house.

love you-
g