Tuesday, April 28, 2009

That all may see...


... how great is our God!!

Today, Stellan is going home!!!  

Oh, let me say that again because it feels so very good... today, Stellan is going home!!  He's responding well to his current meds, his heart has not flipped back into SVT, the doctors are confident he's ready to leave, and-- by golly-- he and his mama are ready to fly the coop! Discharged yesterday from the Boston Children's Hospital, the two of them spent the night in a neighboring hotel, and this morning, they'll catch their flight back to the "rainy tundra," back to the arms of their family... Stellan is going home!  Hallellujah... praise you LORD!

"I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever. 
For great is your love toward [him];
You have delivered [him] from the depths of the grave."

Psalm 86:12-13

      

No comments: