Friday, February 20, 2009

A tisket, a tasket, a plastic laundry basket

The other day I tried to feed the dogs their dinner with Lolli attached to my hip.  It didn't work.  So, in an effort to keep her out of reach of the dogs' food for just a moment or two, I set her down in the laundry basket and braced myself for her cries of disgust.  To my surprise, I only heard giggles of delight from my tiny one. 

For the next 20 minutes, Lollipop entertained herself in that basket and never once tried to climb out.  Play time only came to an end when I forced her out (we needed to take her brothers to swim practice).  Otherwise, she'd likely still be there now :)

It turned out to be a popular hangout, as guests (both the two-legged~

and the four-legged variety) came to visit.

Perhaps she'll play there again tomorrow... why not??


No comments: