Monday, April 12, 2010

1000 Gifts: Spring... outdoors


"This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Psalm 118:24

Rejoicing today... because He has made all things new...
because He has brought beauty from the ashes...
because He has put a new song in my heart...
because in Him, all things are possible... my Rock & my Redeemer.

0424
red tulips


0425
garden helpers

0426
the scent of freshly mowed grass... my eldest son-- now pushing the mower

0427
flowering trees... all the colors of the rainbow

0428
this friend... this companion... now well and medication-free


0429
hubby home after a week of travel

0430
childhood delights


0431
open windows & lovely fresh breezes

0432
the pitter-patter of raindrops on the patio

0433
bare legs and flip-flops

0434
hubby's college roommate, in town for some schooling-- our dinner guest on Saturday night...
and stories upon stories, laughter upon laughter... memories of days gone by


0435
"Mom, will you ride bikes with us?"

0436
children's voices... joy & happiness-filled... thankful to be outside once again


0437
the opportunity to savor it all

0438
abundance

"You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
you are my God, and I will exalt you."

Psalm 118:28


Join the Gratitude Community--

holy experience

and the list continues....

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Rejoicing with you, Heather! Aren't these days delicious?

The bubble photo... beautiful!

Carrie said...

Cute pics, and of course, I love your list - as always! ;)

I bet your hubs is soooo glad that your son is finally old/mature enough to help mow! Scott is counting down those days!! ;)

gretchen said...

Wonderful! I'm going to have Sam start mowing next week... HA!

Unknown said...

oh your pictures are so good! The list, it makes me happy.
Your blog name makes me laugh. So many things in my life are "brought to you by Google". Just recently I had to google "how to make a ribbon bow". I would have been sitting there for an hour messing around. I'm going to have to add Google to my list now!

Linda said...

You always draw me in with the evident warmth and love in your home. It's so good to be outdoors - isn't it?
It has been a busy time for us - so post up today. But Mom is home from the rehab center! She still has a long way to go, but she is doing very well. We are all, especially Dad, so thankful!