Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring break







Hallelujah! I think SPRING has finally sprung. The days are longer, the sun is warmer, the birds are happy, and my flowers are... ALIVE!

And life, well... life... it's crazy. Busy. Hectic. Blessed.

With friendships and projects and play dates and swim meets. Yard work and house work, fieldtrips and more.

All good. But too much. So this week, and in the days to follow, I'll be breaking. Blog-breaking, that is. For how long? I don't really know. I guess until the juices start flowing again and I find myself here, at my computer, for a spare minute or two or twenty.

In the meantime, I'll be outside. In the garden. With my little people and my pups. Cherishing every single moment... blessing beyond blessing beyond blessing.

Happy Spring, everyone!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm sad, but I *completely* understand! ;)

Look at you with your pictures (with lots of bokeh!) and your new spring header!!

Enjoy this time with your family!

gretchen said...

oh - i'll miss you :) will you still email me??? :) enjoy the outside. 60s here today and 70s tomorrow - and the best news of all - free brusters Saturday if you wear your pajamas - I'm not above that! :)

60 toes said...

I have been wondering where you have been as your blogging has slowed down. Glad to hear everything is OK, just busy. I wish I could not relate. :)

Enjoy spring with your people and pets.
Miss you, friend.

Linda said...

I will miss you so much. It is a strange irony that the people who I enjoy the most are the ones most likely to take a time away from blogging to do the really important things in life - the things of eternal value. It's the very thing that makes me love visiting with you so much.
Cherish the moments dear one. They slip by so very quickly. I'll be thinking of you.

Gottjoy! said...

These are so beautiful...and I understand the blog breaking...it's too pretty to stay indoors=)